Sep 13, 2018
Chris Lafay founded Classic
City Consulting and they build web presences. They
partner with experts in their field to produce outstanding
This episode covers a ton of ways you can optimize your presence
on social media. What can you learn from this episode?
- What does it take to build a great website?
- What are the three components to digital marketing?
- What are the marketing "spokes on a wheel"?
- How to grow in Google search?
- What is SEO and how can you optimize it?
- How does a blog help the website and social media?
- Is a stagnant website a problem? Is a stagnant social
media profile a problem? Why?
- What is the best way to interact with
- What is storytelling and how can it improve your website and
social media presence?
- How can business people find other business people that can
- Is video important? Why? How can you use video on
the website and social media?
- How realtors can use video to connect with their audience.
- Are business cards going away? LinkedIn is working to
make them extraneous.
- A better way to connect with people at events.
- How to send a voice message on LinkedIn.
- What is the worst word to use in texts?