Jul 30, 2021
You do not have to be a tech whiz to build your company website!
Nathan talked to us about building a website in just two hours and the many benefits of taking this approach. Many business owners are inclined to hire a web designer; Nathan shares why this may not be the best idea.
Jul 23, 2021
During the pandemic, many businesses shifted to a digital model. Amani Roberts, a professional DJ, sat down with us to discuss how adapting to these new standards can serve your business well!
He explains, things like podcasts and live streams create a level of intimacy that cannot be felt through other forms...
Jul 16, 2021
70% of SEO work can be done in house. Quality SEO results ultimately boil down to you providing quality content that a given search engine recognizes and likes.
Dr. Ty discusses how to do this 70% on your own and where to find the best person to do the other 30%.
Jul 16, 2021
Google changed their algorithm in the summer of 2021... What does this mean for your SEO?
As it stands, the following areas were most heavily impacted by the update:
Listen in for more details and...
Jul 9, 2021
We sat back down with Liam Carnahan (Inkwell Content) and Elsewine Rietveld (Presence Training) to dig deeper into things we missed in their individual shows. Drop in for a listen to learn even more about making the most of your SEO and creating video content without looking uncomfortable.